There is a constant line that I like to use…”It`s never too late to show some love to your ride.” This definitely rings true for this 15 year old Jeep. The owner began restoring and customizing it in 2000 and it has since taken on quite a different form from factory. We have previously paint corrected and applied our signature nano ceramic coating to the owners other two vehicles. After seeing how easy it is to maintain them and how good they look; he opted to have his daily beater done as well.
- Thorough wash and 2 step paint decontamiantion
- All undercarriage foam washed and degreased
- Application of Opti Coat Pro to all painted surfaces
- Application of CQuartz Dlux to all black trim including fender flares, bumpers, wheel faces, light surrounds, etc.
- Application of CQuartz Dlux via airbrush to all suspension components and wheel wells
- Glass sealed
- Tires shined
The paint now has a nice sheen to it, is protected, and maintaining this beast will be a piece of cake for years to come. Looking to protect your investment? We offer a ride range of options for you . Contact us today for a free consultation.
Walk around video:
From what I am told, this Challenger is called a Track Hawk edition. It was built when Hellcats were first released because of the high demand but low supply. This car is a bit different beast however. It is optimized for curvy roads, not just straight lines. This car was in need of some major attention however. After a botched dealership detail and some run ins with sprinklers; her finish was very dull and full of scratches. The trim was also fading already. After over 32+ man hours; she looks way better!!!
- Wash & paint decontamination
- Wheel/well/tire deep cleaning
- 2 step polish on wheel barrels
- Some spot wet sanding and touch up work
- 2 step paint correction
- Plasti dip removal from gas cap & tail lights
- CQUartz Dlux applied to all trim to restore finish and protect
- CQuartz Professional applied to painted surfaces & vinyl wrapped hood
Here she is all foamed up:
Before condition of the paint (Note the dullness above the light as well as the severe swirling):
Much better. While not perfect, a huge improvement!
The money shots:
Looking for the most trusted and experienced paint correction and ceramic coating services? Look no further! Contact us today to protect your investment!
Stop by and visit as well:
6810 Albermarle Rd. Suite 2 Charlotte, NC 28212