I will start out by saying this…..If I could have a polisher in my hands everyday for the rest of my life; I will have never worked. Every vehicle has a story to tell. Unfortunately for this Jazz Blue Challenger; the story was a rough one. With three repainted areas and lots of deep scratching; it was apparent she lived a rough life before being rescued by her current owner.
Here is a breakdown of services performed:
- Wash & 2 step paint decontamination
- Wheels/wells/tires deep cleaned
- Wheels were ceramic coated via airbrush
- Spot wet sand multiple areas
- Some chip & scratch touch up
- 2 step paint correction
- Application of CQuartz Professional to all painted areas & lights
- Tires protected
- Interior vacuum & door jambs cleaned
Here is a before and after during the compounding stage on one of the areas in better shape:
A before and after video during the compounding step:
Of course the sun did not want to cooperate again for delivery. However; the gloss is absolutely undeniable in the unedited photos:
And for the full effect; a walk around:
We are the Charlotte & Lake Norman areas most experienced paint correction and ceramic coating specialist. When only the Finest will do for your baby….you know who to contact!!!