What`s that old motto “Chevy runs deep?” It definitely rings true for this customer. When he found this rare Z28 Camaro; there was no hesitation to trade in his ZL1 for it. However; he definitely recognized this poor girl needed some serious love! Even with only a bit over 2,000 miles on the clock, it was apparent that those miles were very rough.
Chips, heavy scratches, and a few scuffs were already present. Of course; nothing we couldn’t handle. The customer even talked to other shops; but recognized the true skill and talent here at Carolina`s Finest Detailing. After a few brief discussions; we settled on a plan of attack. Here is a quick breakdown of services performed:
- PPF applied to black side valences and part of quarter panels by Gordon at Sunstoppers Inc (We polished these areas beforehand to ensure maximum clarity and gloss).
- Wash & 2 step paint decontamination
- Deep wheel, tire, & well cleaning using PH neutral cleaners around the Carbon rotors.
- Rear Chevy badge removal
- Paint touch up in multiple areas
- Wet sand a few major scratches
- 2 step paint correction – A total of 12 hours!
- CQuartz Professional applied to paint, wheels, & calipers
- CQuartz Dlux applied to wheel wells
We don’t consider our job done after our services are performed. We provide our ceramic coating customers with the proper towels, chemicals, and education to maintain their finish for years to come. And now for the fun part…pictures!!!!
Fender badge before:
Rearview mirror before:
Quarter panel before:
Carbon hood vent before (Notice the hazing):
Here is a 50/50 video during the compounding process; but before polishing:
Of course, the sun decided to play hide and seek. Here are some beauty shots:
And a walk around….
Looking for the finest available paint correction and ceramic coating services available? Look no further…
Contact Us today.