From what I am told, this Challenger is called a Track Hawk edition. It was built when Hellcats were first released because of the high demand but low supply. This car is a bit different beast however. It is optimized for curvy roads, not just straight lines. This car was in need of some major attention however. After a botched dealership detail and some run ins with sprinklers; her finish was very dull and full of scratches. The trim was also fading already. After over 32+ man hours; she looks way better!!!
- Wash & paint decontamination
- Wheel/well/tire deep cleaning
- 2 step polish on wheel barrels
- Some spot wet sanding and touch up work
- 2 step paint correction
- Plasti dip removal from gas cap & tail lights
- CQUartz Dlux applied to all trim to restore finish and protect
- CQuartz Professional applied to painted surfaces & vinyl wrapped hood
Here she is all foamed up:
Before condition of the paint (Note the dullness above the light as well as the severe swirling):
Much better. While not perfect, a huge improvement!
The money shots: