Four words….Toyota…….Supra…….all original. I wasn’t even sure those words went together anymore!! But they do! The owner of this beautiful 40K mile, totally stock Supra approached me to bring some life back into the all original finish. After going over options with the customer; a plan of attack was put together to breathe some life back into the finish and protect it for years to come. Our process:
- Wash & 2 step paint decontamination
- Wheels/wells/tires deep cleaned
- Quick engine degrease
- Careful paint measurements were taken all around the vehicle and low spots marked
- Two step paint correction. We had to be more careful around some areas due to the amount of clear coat on the surface.
- Faded trim hand polished to bring back some luster
- Wheel faces & front grille areas coated with CQuartz Dlux via airbrush
- 2 coats of CQuartz Professional applied to paint & lights then IR cured
- Wells & tires protected
- Thorough vacuum and quick wipe down of interior
- Leather seats protected
Here are a few before and after shots of the paint correction. There were unfortunately some random deep scratches that we were not able to fully remove due to the depth and amount of clear available to work with:
Some beautiful afters courtesy of J.P. Photography:
A quick little video for your viewing pleasure. This video showcases how tedious I am in checking correction after each step as well as ensuring a flawless ceramic coating install.:
You can read more about the Finest ceramic coatings that we offer here: http://carolinasfinestdetailing.me/cquartz-finest-reserve-cquartz-professional-ceramic-coatings/
Ready to protect your investment or daily driver? We can put together a protection package to suit your needs. When only the Finest will do…
This couple recently decided to buy new vehicles and wanted the best protection. They take very good care of their vehicles and drive them until at least 200,000 miles.
Here is a quick rundown of services performed on both:
– Deep wash & 2 step paint decontamination
– One Step Paint Correction
– Opti Coat Pro (5 year warrantied) applied to paint, lights, all of front grille, and plastic trim
– Windshield & Panoramic roof (Santa Fe) coated with special glass ceramic coating
– Wheel faces ceramic coated
– Quick Interior cleanup
We set up all our customers with the tools to maintain their vehicles as well as take the time to show them proper care techniques as well.
Looking for the Finest in paint correction & ceramic coating services? Send us an email today.
When only the Finest will do….
Its been a busy last few weeks here at the shop. We are definitely blessed to have absolutely the best clients! Check out a few videos from some recently completed work:
We pride ourselves on providing only the Finest paint correction and Ceramic coating services. Contact us today for more info.
When only the Finest will do…..
We recently had this gorgeous Maserati in for some enhancement and detailing. The owner had some issues arise with water spotting from leaking pipes in his home`s parking deck. Because this car is vinyl wrapped and the color is also not made anymore; he was careful to research detailing companies before making the right decision to come to us. After a meet and greet with the customer and a consultation regarding the car; a plan of action was made in order to not only remedy the water spot issue; but enhance the car overall.
– Thorough wash and decontamination
– Water spot removal from affected vinyl wrapped areas
– Wheel/well/tire deep cleaning
– Carbon fiber spoiler and side valences polished
– Rearview mirrors and door handles were rewrapped to match the carbon fiber spoiler
– Signature nano ceramic coating applied to vinyl wrap, carbon fiber spoiler, and lower painted valences
– Wheel faces ceramic coated and IR cured
– Through interior detail
A few in progress shots:
IR curing the ceramic coating on wheel faces:
That steering wheel may look clean, but the towel tells a different story:
Check out this video of water behavior from our signature nano ceramic coating on the vinyl wrap:
There is a constant line that I like to use…”It`s never too late to show some love to your ride.” This definitely rings true for this 15 year old Jeep. The owner began restoring and customizing it in 2000 and it has since taken on quite a different form from factory. We have previously paint corrected and applied our signature nano ceramic coating to the owners other two vehicles. After seeing how easy it is to maintain them and how good they look; he opted to have his daily beater done as well.
– Thorough wash and 2 step paint decontamiantion
– All undercarriage foam washed and degreased
– Application of Opti Coat Pro to all painted surfaces
– Application of CQuartz Dlux to all black trim including fender flares, bumpers, wheel faces, light surrounds, etc.
– Application of CQuartz Dlux via airbrush to all suspension components and wheel wells
– Glass sealed
– Tires shined
The paint now has a nice sheen to it, is protected, and maintaining this beast will be a piece of cake for years to come. Looking to protect your investment? We offer a ride range of options for you . Contact us today for a free consultation.
From what I am told, this Challenger is called a Track Hawk edition. It was built when Hellcats were first released because of the high demand but low supply. This car is a bit different beast however. It is optimized for curvy roads, not just straight lines. This car was in need of some major attention however. After a botched dealership detail and some run ins with sprinklers; her finish was very dull and full of scratches. The trim was also fading already. After over 32+ man hours; she looks way better!!!
- Wash & paint decontamination
- Wheel/well/tire deep cleaning
- 2 step polish on wheel barrels
- Some spot wet sanding and touch up work
- 2 step paint correction
- Plasti dip removal from gas cap & tail lights
- CQUartz Dlux applied to all trim to restore finish and protect
- CQuartz Professional applied to painted surfaces & vinyl wrapped hood
Here she is all foamed up:
Before condition of the paint (Note the dullness above the light as well as the severe swirling):
Much better. While not perfect, a huge improvement!
The money shots: